We are so excited to introduce you to this DIY kit of cute sheep OLLIE by Lore Laporte from Eddie Wollie!
Eddie Wollie is a Belgium based Design Studio centered around Needlefelting. From Christmas ornaments to Animals to complete costumes. All made by hand by Lore herself.
Each workshop she teaches is sold-out in minutes and ordering one of the real Eddie Wollie's would require some patience as the waiting list keeps on growing. Which means it's the perfect time to show her work and skills with a wider audience through this DIY kit that we developed with her!
Lore teaches you how to create your own Eddie Wollie through an easy-to-follow illustrated booklet (in English) and we supply you with all materials that you need.
Pick your favorite furry friend Leo, Wally or Ollie and customize the accessories with a name or other application.
It's the perfect kidsroom' accessory to give or to receive. Make it yourself to keep or to give, or gift the kit to a creative soul.
Size: the wooden shield measures 20 x 22 cm (7.87" x 8.66"). The overall size of the finished project varies due to the preferences of the maker.
This kit includes:
- Step-by-step guide
- Milled & Engraved wooden shield (18mm Birch Plywood) to hang your own Eddie Wollie
- Natural Carded Wool to create the filling
- Carded Wool in the colors of the design you pick along with some extra bits of colors to customize the applicated section (headband/hat/letters/etc).
- High Density Foam Pad
- 3x Needle Felt Rough (Gauge 40)
- 8x Needle Felt Fine (Gauge 32)
- Mini Foam Block for Safe Needle Storage
- Wooden Needle Holder for 1 Needle
- Wooden Needle Holder for 4 Needles
- Metal hook + Nails to hang your own Eddie Wollie
** Not included: Glue to attach it to the wooden shield. You can use different types of strong glue.
Small color differences due to the different dye baths and availability of wool may occur.