Kit with pattern
We co-created a lovely collection of wall hangings together with Kate Hemm from @hemm_made with these detailed and easy-to-follow instructions suitable for all weaving levels.
Kate named her mini-collection “English Garden” because she was inspired by beautiful tall flowering plants which bloom during spring and summer: Wisteria, Delphinium & Gladiolus.
The Gladiolus Kit contains the following accessories and fibers:
- Weaving Loom in the size of your choice (Kate used a Large Loom)
- Wooden Dowel in Beechwood in the size corresponding to the loom you choose
- Tools Set which includes: a comb, a metal needle and a wooden needle
- Cotton Warp Thread - Bisque - 100 grams
- 2ply Merino Wool Twist - Powder - 100 grams
- Organic Merino Wool Roving - Shell - 50 grams
- Chunky Wave Felted Yarn - Powder - 100 grams
- Linen Frizz Ribbon - Peach Blossom - 100 grams
- Recycled Linen Yarn - Orchid Haze - 100 grams
The final size of the final piece is 23 cm x 24 cm / 9" x 9,5" on our large loom. Feel free to create a bigger size if you work on our XL or XXL loom.