Proudly designed in our Studio in Belgium for our beloved weaving community, here they are after many months of secret work! Discover our brand new weaving looms, an improved version that you'll love!
Our looms 2.0 are made from a fine quality beech wood and are available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium (ex Large), Large (ex XL) & Extra Large (ex XXL). Dreaming of bringing your loom wherever you go? Now it's possible! All four sizes can easily be assembled and disassembled.
Create the loom that best suits your needs at moment by mixing and matching different parts from our M, L and XL looms: they are all interchangeable!
The small size is our little baby in the collection, a great first loom for beginners, kids or to make samples for your bigger weaving projects. It's also your best travel companion!
Weaving Loom Small comes with:
- all parts to assemble the loom, which includes a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and two weaving shuttles.
- easy instructions on how to assemble it.
- a beautiful natural cotton drawstring bag to securely pack all parts.
Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 35 x 26 x 5cm // 13,8 x 10,2 x 2 inch
Sett / epi:
- 8 threads per inch (in double warp)
- 7mm / 0.3inch between each notch
Warping area (H x W): 29 x 18 cm // 11,4 x 7,5 inch. A great addition to our looms is our set of 4 metal clamps which make it really easy to make longer weavings than the frame only (see last photo). Find them in our "Weaving tools" section.
Make it a "weaving loom kit" and receive additional tools:
- New Tools Set including: our reshaped Wooden Weaving Comb (6 mm thick), a Metal Needle (15 cm long) & a Wooden Needle
- Cotton Warp Thread (50 grams)
- Digital Weaving Instruction guide (EN, FR or NL) to get you started