Fiber Bundle with pattern
We co-created a lovely wall hanging together with Farron Feiner from @farronfeiner with these detailed and easy-to-follow instructions suitable for all weaving levels.
Farron got inspired by the great Mexican architect Luis Barragán, well-known for his colors, geometry, open spaces and light. This is what led her to name this project “Barragán”.
The Barragán Fiber Bundle contains the following accessories and fibers:
- Wooden Dowel in Cedar
- Cotton Warp Thread Small - Natural - 50 grams
- Cotton Slub Yarn - Bisque - 100 grams
- Cotton Slub Yarn - Sand - 100 grams
- Cotton Slub Yarn - Ivory - 100 grams
- Natural Recycled Cotton Yarn - 100 grams
- Fine Felted Wool - Woolly White - 100 grams
- Fine Felted Wool - Lemon - 100 grams
- Woolly - Sea - 100 grams
- Merino Wool Roving - Camel - 50 grams
Two in one! This generous kit allows you to create several pieces or to experiment with another project of yours with the leftovers.
The final size of the final piece is 40 cm x 44 cm / 15,7” x 17,3” on our XXL loom. Feel free to create a smaller size if you work on our XL or Large loom.