Kit with pattern
We co-created a lovely collection of circular wall hangings together with Robin Tome from @orchardweaves with these detailed and easy-to-follow instructions (100% digital instructions sent by email and available in English and French).
Robin named this kit Abendrot after the German word or the glow of the sunset. This kit is suitable for intermediate weavers.
We also launched another circular kit for beginners named Timbre.
The Abendrot Kit contains the following accesories and fibers:
• Circular metal hoop (11 inch/30cm or 8 inch/20cm diameter)
• Tools Set containing a comb, wooden needle and metal needle (optional if you already have them)
• Merino boucle yarn - Orchid Haze - 100 grams
• Woolly Yarn - Copper - 50 grams
• Fine Alpaca - Blush - 50 grams
• Velvet Ribbon - Bright Peach - 100 grams
• Merino Wool Twist - Dark Peach - 100 grams
• Hand-Dyed 5mm Cotton String - Butternut - 100 grams
• Cotton Frizz Ribbon - Butternut - 100 grams
• Cotton Warp Thread - Black