Fiber bundle with pattern
We co-created a lovely collection of wall hangings together with Kate Hemm from @hemm_made with these detailed and easy-to-follow instructions suitable for all weaving levels.
Kate named her mini-collection “English Garden” because she was inspired by beautiful tall flowering plants which bloom during spring and summer: Wisteria, Delphinium & Gladiolus.
The Gladiolus Bundle contains the following accessories and fibers:
- A 35cm long Wengé suspension bar (diameter 16mm)
- Tools Set which includes: a comb, a metal needle and a wooden needle (optional)
- Cotton Warp Thread - Bisque - 100 grams
- 2ply Merino Wool Twist - Shell - 100 grams
- Organic Merino Wool Roving - Shell - 50 grams
- Chunky Wave Felted Yarn - Powder - 100 grams
- Linen Frizz Ribbon - Peach Blossom - 100 grams
- Recycled Linen Yarn - Orchid Haze - 100 grams
* The optional tools set is composed by: a metal weaving needle, a wooden weaving needle, and a wooden comb.
The final size of the final piece is 23 cm x 24 cm / 9" x 9,5" on our medium loom.