Here is one of our newest Weaving Project kits. It is a very limited edition as we won't be able to renew it when it's gone. We decided to named it after the landscape its colors inspired us.
Campfire: This various shades of red with this hint of yellow illustrate perfectly this summer campfire atmosphere.
This kit contains:
- Organic Merino Wool Roving - Woolly White - 50 grams
- Waxed Cotton Tape Yarn Ochre - 50 grams
- Viscose Art Yarn - Scarlet - 50 grams
- Recycled Sari Silk Ribbon - Scarlet - 50 grams
- Organic Merino Wool Roving - Bordeaux - 50 grams
- Merino Bouclé - Woolly White - 100 grams - 50 grams
- Cotton Warp Thread (50gr for S/M, 100gr for L/XL)
- Weaving Loom of the size of your choice
- Tools set
- 25mm Wooden Dowel - Beechwood
It includes all tools, a lovely selection of fibers and our general weaving instructions for beginners. This guide will be sent as attachment to the order confirmation e-mail that you will receive (ENG + FR + NL). The Large Kit is pictured.
Our Weaving Looms come with a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and each of the sizes are both suitable for beginners as intermediate weavers. We recommend to pick the size of loom that matches your future weaving goals. You can easily make smaller weavings on a big loom but not the opposite. Find all specific details of our looms in the Weaving Looms section of our shop.
We prepared it all for you, you just need to pick the size of the loom and you're ready to start! :-) Grab yours before it's gone!
Available also as fiber bundles.