We've asked Camila Neira Illanes aka @tejerawakuy to name this kit and let her imagination run wild. Niagara is inspired by water falls (of course!), refreshing and good energy.
This Weaving Project Kit brings you all you need to start your weaving journey:
- Weaving loom in your desired size, which includes a heddle bar and two shuttles
- Weaving Tools Set which includes a wooden needle, metal needle and wooden comb.
- Cotton Warp Thread (50gr for S/M, 100gr for L/XL)
- Chunky Wave Felted Yarn - Mint - 100 grams
- Recycled Denim Handpainted - Moss - 50 grams
- 5mm Recycled Cotton String - Mint - 100 grams
- Organic Roving Woolly White - 50 grams
- Woolly- Cream - 50 grams
- Waxed Cotton Tape Yarn - Chalk Grey - 50 grams
- 2x Sapele dowels
It includes all tools, a lovely selection of fibers and our weaving instruction for beginners. This guide will be sent as attachment to the order confirmation e-mail that you will receive (ENG + FR + NL). The Large Kit is pictured.
Our Weaving Looms come with a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and each of the sizes are both suitable for beginners as intermediate weavers. We recommend to pick the size of loom that matches your future weaving goals. You can easily make smaller weavings on a big loom but not the opposite. Find all specific details of our looms in the Weaving Looms section of our shop.
We prepared it all for you, you just need to pick the size of the loom and you're ready to start! :-) Grab yours before it's gone!