Our Large Weaving Project Kit brings you a complete kit with an average sized loom to create a beautiful weave.
The Large Loom comes with a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and its size is perfect if you are looking for a loom that you can easily take with you on your travels. You can opt for the stand (= legs) if you want to be able to place the loom upright.
This Large Weaving Project Kit contains:
- Weaving Loom Large
- Heddle Bar Large
- 2 Weaving Shuttles Large
- Cotton Warp Thread Small (50 grams)
- Handmade Weaving Comb in 6mm Red Oak Hardwood
- Weaving Needle
- Wooden tapestry bobbin
- 1 skein of Organic Merino Wool Roving in color Ochre 100 grams
- 1 skein of Recycled Wool in color Amber 50 grams
- 1 skein of Sparkling Alpaca in color Mustard 50 grams
- 1 skein of Fine Alpaca in color Custard 50 grams
- 1 skein of Organic Merino Wool Roving in color Custard 100 grams
- Cotton Dust Bag
- Digital instruction guide in English, French or Dutch. Will be e-mailed to you once the loom is shipped.
Overall Loom dimensions:
H 45cm x W 33cm x 6cm // H 17,7 inch x W 13 inch x 2,4 inch
Loom Warping area:
H 39cm x W 27 cm // H 15,4 inch x W 10,6 inch
All yarns are made in Italy.