It includes all tools, a premium selection of fibres in various color variations and our weaving instruction for beginners.
You will receive the following items:
- Weaving Loom with Heddle Bar and 2 Shuttles. You can choose our Small, Large, XL or XXL loom and opt for the stand if you want to be able to place the loom upright in front of you.
- Weaving Comb Standard. A 6mm thick Red Oak lasercut comb made in our studio in Antwerp that helps you pushing down the yarns.
- Tapestry Bobbin. Made by Glimakra in Sweden, this lovely tool you can use to wrap thin yarn around and weave small segments of your tapestry project.
- Weaving Needle. Made by Prym, this long needle is one of the most appreciated tools to have in hand.
- Warping Thread. Made in Belgium using premium cotton from California. The Small and Large Project Kits will receive a small warp cone of 50 grams. The XL and XXL Project Kits come with the medium cone of 100 grams.
- Fibre selection as shown on the photo's: 2 bundles of Organic Merino Wool Roving // Velvet Ribbon // Bundle of Supersoft Cotton String // Recycled Sari Silk Ribbon // Cotton Frizz Ribbon // Handspun Viscose Art Yarn // Italian Wool.
The fibre selection will contain hanks of 50 grams for the Small and Large Project Kits + 1 bundle of velvet and cotton string.
For the XL and XXL Project Kits, we double the amount of fibres to get hanks of 100 grams each and 2 bundles of velvet and string.
Not sure which size of loom to order? The warping area's of the different looms are as following:
- Small: L29cm x W19 cm // L 11,4 inch x W 7,5 inch
- Large: L39cm x W27 cm // L 15,4 inch x W 10,6 inch
- XL: L46cm x W38 cm // L 18 inch x W 15 inch
Our Weaving Looms come with a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and each of the sizes are both suitable for beginners as intermediate weavers. We recommend to pick the size of loom that matches your future weaving goals. You can easily make smaller weaves on a big loom but not the other way around.
You can opt for the stand (= legs) if you want to be able to place the loom upright. We highly recommend this for the larger frames L, XL and XXL.