Weaving loom kit - Large
Proudly designed in our Studio in Belgium for our beloved weaving community, discover our brand new weaving loom kits, an improved version that you'll love!
With our "Weaving Loom Kits", you receive the loom in the size of your choice as well as all necessary weaving tools and a general weaving instruction guide to get you started. All-in-one, they are the perfect option if you want to start weaving and already have your own selection of yarns or if you want to introduce someone to this lovely hobby.
Our looms 2.0 are made from a fine quality beechwood and are available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large.
Weaving Loom Kit - Large comes with:
- all parts to assemble the loom, which includes a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and two weaving shuttles.
- easy instructions on how to assemble it.
- a beautiful natural cotton drawstring bag to securely pack all parts.
- a sturdy and adjustable stand to place the loom upright (L and XL only). Choose the best inclination for you to weave comfortably.
- new tools set including: our reshaped Wooden Weaving Comb (6 mm thick), a Metal Needle (15 cm long) & a Wooden Needle
- cotton warp thread (50 grams)
- digital weaving instruction guide (EN, FR or NL) to get you started
Dreaming of bringing your loom wherever you go? Now it's possible! All four sizes can easily be assembled and disassembled.
Create the loom that best suits your needs at moment by mixing and matching different parts from our M, L and XL looms: they are all interchangeable!
Weaving Loom Large is a great big loom for all your weaving and tapestry projects. Because of its large warping area, you can create big wall hangings, etc. You don't need to fully warp it to weave, you can easily create smaller pieces too.
Need a shorter warping area? You can lower the rotating warping bars on our new L and XL looms. Save your warping thread more wisely!
Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 53 x 42 x 6cm // 21 x 16,5 x 2,4 inch
Warping area (H x W): 47 x 36 cm // 18,5 x 14 inch.
Sett / epi:
- 7 threads per inch (in double warp)
- 7mm / 0.3inch between each notch
A great addition to our looms is our set of 4 metal clamps which make it really easy to make longer weavings than the frame only (see last photo). Find them in our "Weaving tools" section.
Hurry, only 19 items left in stock!
Delivered within 2-5 business days
Free shipping above €180 worldwide
100% secure payment
Fast customer service