Circular Weaving Tutorial - Timbre
Weaving kit with pattern
We co-created a lovely collection of circular wall hangings together with Robin Tome from @orchardweaves with these detailed and easy-to-follow instructions (100% digital instructions sent by email (available in English and French).
Robin named this kit Timbre as an ode to the varying itch, tone and contrast of colors. This kit is suitable for beginners and all other levels.
We also launched another circular kit for intermediate weavers named Abendrot.
The Timbre Kit contains the following accesories and fibers:
• Circular metal hoop (11 inch/30cm or 8 inch/20cm diameter)
• Tools Set containing a comb, wooden needle and metal needle (optional if you already have them)
• Organic Merino Wool Roving - Pistache - 50 grams
• Woolly Yarn - Sulphur - 50 grams
• Recycled Sari Silk Ribbons - Orange Vermillon - 100 grams
• Velvet Ribbon - Butternut - 100 grams
• Merino Wool Twist - Spearmint - 100 grams
• Hand Dyed 5mm Cotton String - Eucalyptus - 100 grams
• Hand Dyed 5mm Cotton String - Russet Orange - 100 grams
• Cotton Warp Thread - Chartreuse
Delivered within 2-5 business days
Free shipping above €180 worldwide
100% secure payment
Fast customer service