Each month, a curated selection of fibers in a nice colorway in very limited edition.
For this December edition, we've asked Courtney from @my_last_thread to name it and let her imagination run wild.
This new colorway reminded her of the colors of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream with a cherry on top, hence the delicious name.
This kit contains:
- Weaving loom including a heddle bar and 2 weaving shuttles
- Recycled Denim Raspberry - 50 grams
- Recycled Sari Silk Ribbon - Peach Blossom
- Cotton Frizz Ribbon - Echeveria
- Cotton Ribbon Roll - Bronze
- Organic Merino Wool Roving - Beige 50 grams
- Organic Merino Wool Roving - Bordeaux 50 grams
- Sapele 16mm dowels 25 and 55cm
This Weaving Project Kit brings you all you need to start your weaving journey.
It includes all tools, a lovely selection of fibers and our weaving instruction for beginners. This guide will be sent as attachment to the order confirmation e-mail that you will receive (ENG + FR + NL). The Large Kit is pictured.
Our Weaving Looms come with a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and each of the sizes are both suitable for beginners as intermediate weavers. We recommend to pick the size of loom that matches your future weaving goals. You can easily make smaller weavings on a big loom but not the opposite. Find all specific details of our looms in the Weaving Looms section of our shop.
We prepared it all for you, you just need to pick the size of the loom and you're ready to start! :-) Grab yours before it's gone!