Proudly designed in our Studio in Belgium for our beloved weaving community, here they are after many months of secret work!
Discover our very exclusive weaving looms & loom kits. Order now with the best discount and receive it in December. Make sure to get yours!
The looms include:
- all parts to assemble the loom, which includes a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and two shuttles.
- easy instructions on how to assemble it.
- a beautiful cotton bag to securely pack all parts.
- an adjustable stand to place the loom upright (L and XL only)
Make it a kit and receive additional tools:
- New Tools Set including: our reshaped Wooden Weaving Comb (6 mm thick), a Metal Needle (15 cm long) & a Wooden Needle
- Cotton Warp Thread (50 grams)
- Digital Weaving Instruction guide (EN, FR or NL) to get you started
Overall dimensions (L x W x H):
- Small: 35 x 26 x 5cm // 13,8 x 10,2 x 2 inch
- Medium: 45 x 33 x 6cm // 17,7 x 13 x 2,4 inch
- Large: 53 x 42 x 6cm // 21 x 16,5 x 2,4 inch
- Extra Large: 64 x 53 x 6cm // 25 x 21 x 2,4 inch
Sett / epi:
- 8 threads per inch (in double warp)
- 7mm / 0.3inch between each notch
Warping area (H x W):
- Small: 29 x 18 cm // 11,4 x 7,5 inch
- Medium: 39 x 26 cm // 15,4 x 10,2 inch
- Large: 47 x 36 cm // 18,5 x 14 inch
- Extra Large: 58 x 46 cm // 23 x 18 inch
Our looms and loom kits 2.0 are made from a fine quality beech wood and are available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium (ex Large), Large (ex XL) & Extra Large (ex XXL). Create the loom that best suits your needs at moment by mixing and matching different parts from our M, L and XL looms: they are all interchangeable! The weaving loom kit is the perfect combo to get a brand new loom and all the necessary tools you will need.
The small size is our little baby in the collection, a great first loom for beginners, kids or to make samples for your bigger weaving projects. We love how impressive the weaving projects made on our Extra Large loom are. Because of its large warping area, you can create very big wall hangings, pillow covers, scarves, etc. You don't need to fully warp it to weave, you can easily create smaller pieces too.
Need a shorter warping area? You can lower the rotating warping bars on our new L and XL looms. Save your warping thread more wisely!
« We had so much fun developing the loom of our dreams. We can't wait to see you bring them to life by expressing your creativity. »
Take it or weave it!
Dreaming of bringing your loom wherever you go? Now it's possible! All four sizes can easily be assembled and disassembled. Follow our simple assembly guide and be ready to weave in 5 minutes.
Large and Extra Large looms include an improved and adjustable stand. Choose the best inclination for you to weave comfortably.
Big plus is that you can store all parts in a natural cotton drawstring bag included in each purchase.