Here is one of our newest Weaving Project kits. It is a very limited edition as we won't be able to renew it when it's gone. We decided to named it after the landscape its colors inspired us.
Neutrals: A mix of white and grey that remind the softness and texture of snow or clouds.
This kit contains:
- Organic Merino Wool Roving - Grey Mix - 50 grams
- Recycled Cotton Tape Yarn - Grey Melange thin - 50 grams
- Waxed Cotton Tape Yarn Chalk Grey - 50 grams
- Recycled Cotton Tape Yarn - White - 50 grams
- Organic Merino Wool Roving - Woolly White - 50 grams
- Woolly Yarn - Cream - 50 grams
- Cotton Warp Thread (50gr for S/M, 100gr for L/XL)
- Weaving Loom of the size of your choice
- Tools set
- 25mm Wooden Dowel - Beechwood
This Weaving Project Kit brings you all you need to start your weaving journey.
It includes all tools, a lovely selection of fibers and our general weaving instructions for beginners. This guide will be sent as attachment to the order confirmation e-mail that you will receive (ENG + FR + NL). The Large Kit is pictured.
Our Weaving Looms come with a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and each of the sizes are both suitable for beginners as intermediate weavers. We recommend to pick the size of loom that matches your future weaving goals. You can easily make smaller weavings on a big loom but not the opposite. Find all specific details of our looms in the Weaving Looms section of our shop.
We prepared it all for you, you just need to pick the size of the loom and you're ready to start! :-) Grab yours before it's gone!
Available also as fiber bundles.