We've asked Kat Dahlenburg aka @thewovenhand to name it and let her imagination run wild.
Formed in depressions along the shoreline of rocky coasts, tide pools are filled with seawater that gets trapped as the tide recedes.
This kit contains:
- Weaving Loom which includes a heddle bar and 2 shuttles
- Wooden dowel - Wengé 16mm 25cm & 55cm
- Viscose Art Yarn - Blue Moon
- Linen Frizz Ribbon - Mint
- Organic Merino Wool Roving - Dark Petrol - 50 grams
- Merino Wool Roving - Stone Red 50 grams
- 5mm Hand-dyed Cotton String - Mint
- Waxed Cotton Tape Yarn - Ochre
This Weaving Project Kit brings you all you need to start your weaving journey.
It includes all tools, a lovely selection of fibers and our weaving instruction for beginners. This guide will be sent as attachment to the order confirmation e-mail that you will receive (ENG + FR + NL). The Large Kit is pictured.
Our Weaving Looms come with a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process and each of the sizes are both suitable for beginners as intermediate weavers. We recommend to pick the size of loom that matches your future weaving goals. You can easily make smaller weavings on a big loom but not the opposite. Find all specific details of our looms in the Weaving Looms section of our shop.
We prepared it all for you, you just need to pick the size of the loom and you're ready to start! :-) Grab yours before it's gone!